PRIESTLY ORDINATIONS FOR THE CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF ACCRA ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 2017.
- Sermon: “The Eucharist and the New Evangelization”, Mary, Our Lady of Fatima and the Holy Priesthood are some of the various thoughts that come to my mind for today’s Ordination sermon.
SERMON FOR THE INSTALLATION OF
MOST REVEREND GABRIEL EDOE KUMORDJI, SVD.,
AT CHRIST THE KING CATHEDRAL, AKATSI
ON SATURDAY, MAY 13, 2017.
- Greetings and Gratitude: “At the favourable time, I have listened to you; on the day of salvation I came to your help. Well, now is the favourable time; this is the day of salvation”.
HOMILY FOR HOLY MASS OF CHRISM 2017 IN THE YEAR OF GHANA @ 60.
- Sermon: “You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a people set apart to sing the praises of God who called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light” (1 Pt. 2:9).
My dearly beloved in Christ Jesus, I chose this text from the First Letter of St. Peter, because it spells out the very import of the celebration of the Mass of Holy Chrism.
HOLY MASS FOR THE CLOSING CELEBRATION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY AT THE HOLY SPIRIT CATHEDRAL, ADABRAKA-ACCRA ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2016.
- Sermon: “Be merciful like the Father! Like the Father, be merciful!” My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, before I go on to share some reflection with you on the Closing of the Jubilee Year of Mercy, let us look at the readings of today, the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time. They are taken from the
2016 PRIESTLY ORDINATION HOMILY
HOLY SPIRIT CATHEDRAL, ADABRAKA – ACCRA
- Sermon: “Peace be with you. As the Father sent me, so am I sending you…Receive the Holy Spirit! For those whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven; for those whose sins you retain, they are retained”. My dearly beloved in Christ, these are words taken from today’s Gospel, which I have chosen together with the First and Second Readings from the Prophet Isaiah and from St. Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians, respectively.
HOMILY OF ARCHBISHOP PALMER-BUCKLE AT THE 2016 DIACONATE ORDINATION CEREMONY (06-01-2016)
Sermon: My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I deliberately selected the First Reading from the Acts of the Apostles 6:1-7, in which St. Luke the Evangelist gives us a very graphic account of how the Order of Deacons began in the early Christian Community. The Gospel for today is that of Wednesday after Epiphany.
This homily was delivered at the evening Mass at Christ the King Parish, Cantonments – Accra, on the Solemnity of Christ the King (22-11-2015). I reflected on the theme “When You Miss the King”.
This is the homily for Thursday of the 33rd Week of Ordinary Time shared during Mass at Christ the King Parish, Cantonments – Accra (19-11-2015). I reflected on the theme “The Divine Revolt”.It is indeed a must listen; only 3mins. Click and listen and share. God bless you
Did you miss my presentation recently (22-08-2015) on GTV on Paying of Tithes? I have received a lot of messages and calls asking for the content of the teaching. Now that is no problem. You can now watch the entire video on YouTube. Why did the early Christians in the New Testament never paid tithes or made the paying of tithes a law?
You see, God has given us all it takes to make it to heaven. In Lent we all attend the school of prayer, fasting and good works and as such are expected to graduate with First Class Honours in Holiness. Everything we do or fail to do, as we have it in today’s gospel, adds up to our continuous assessment for heaven.