PRIESTLY ORDINATIONS FOR THE CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF ACCRA ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 2017.
- Sermon: “The Eucharist and the New Evangelization”, Mary, Our Lady of Fatima and the Holy Priesthood are some of the various thoughts that come to my mind for today’s Ordination sermon.
SERMON FOR THE INSTALLATION OF
MOST REVEREND GABRIEL EDOE KUMORDJI, SVD.,
AT CHRIST THE KING CATHEDRAL, AKATSI
ON SATURDAY, MAY 13, 2017.
- Greetings and Gratitude: “At the favourable time, I have listened to you; on the day of salvation I came to your help. Well, now is the favourable time; this is the day of salvation”.
HOMILY FOR HOLY MASS OF CHRISM 2017 IN THE YEAR OF GHANA @ 60.
- Sermon: “You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a people set apart to sing the praises of God who called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light” (1 Pt. 2:9).
My dearly beloved in Christ Jesus, I chose this text from the First Letter of St. Peter, because it spells out the very import of the celebration of the Mass of Holy Chrism.
HOLY MASS FOR THE CLOSING CELEBRATION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY AT THE HOLY SPIRIT CATHEDRAL, ADABRAKA-ACCRA ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2016.
- Sermon: “Be merciful like the Father! Like the Father, be merciful!” My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, before I go on to share some reflection with you on the Closing of the Jubilee Year of Mercy, let us look at the readings of today, the 33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time. They are taken from the
2016 PRIESTLY ORDINATION HOMILY
HOLY SPIRIT CATHEDRAL, ADABRAKA – ACCRA
- Sermon: “Peace be with you. As the Father sent me, so am I sending you…Receive the Holy Spirit! For those whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven; for those whose sins you retain, they are retained”. My dearly beloved in Christ, these are words taken from today’s Gospel, which I have chosen together with the First and Second Readings from the Prophet Isaiah and from St. Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians, respectively.
HOMILY OF ARCHBISHOP PALMER-BUCKLE AT THE 2016 DIACONATE ORDINATION CEREMONY (06-01-2016)
Sermon: My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I deliberately selected the First Reading from the Acts of the Apostles 6:1-7, in which St. Luke the Evangelist gives us a very graphic account of how the Order of Deacons began in the early Christian Community. The Gospel for today is that of Wednesday after Epiphany.
This is the homily for Thursday of the 33rd Week of Ordinary Time shared during Mass at Christ the King Parish, Cantonments – Accra (19-11-2015). I reflected on the theme “The Divine Revolt”.It is indeed a must listen; only 3mins. Click and listen and share. God bless you
Did you miss my presentation recently (22-08-2015) on GTV on Paying of Tithes? I have received a lot of messages and calls asking for the content of the teaching. Now that is no problem. You can now watch the entire video on YouTube. Why did the early Christians in the New Testament never paid tithes or made the paying of tithes a law?
You see, God has given us all it takes to make it to heaven. In Lent we all attend the school of prayer, fasting and good works and as such are expected to graduate with First Class Honours in Holiness. Everything we do or fail to do, as we have it in today’s gospel, adds up to our continuous assessment for heaven.
Have you imagined how it would be like to have Jesus as your next door neighbour? Do you know Jesus wants to be your co-tenant this Holy Week? Listen to this 3mins homily I shared today based on the readings of Wednesday of Holy Week (01-04-2015) on the theme “Jesus is Moving In”.
I share this brief homily I gave at Mass on the theme “When Your Enemies are Confused”. It’s a reflection on how God can make you sit back, relax and watch your plotters, your enemies, those not on your side, go down whilst you are taken to a new level. Very brief but you will never regret listening. God bless you.
Do you know the exams of life has two sections? Just like any exams there is the objectives section (section A) and the written section (section B) and to go to heaven you must pass the Section B of life. What is the Section B of life? How can we pass this Section B of life? Click and listen to this brief homily (3mins) shared at Mass this morning on how to pass the Section B of life.
Do you know that Barnabas was not his name? He was not born Barnabas; it was a gift-name. He was not part of the 12 apostles, but became a gift-apostle. So what changed? He knew the 3 little secrets. Click and listen to this homily I gave at Mass this morning (11-06-2015) as I share with you the 3 Little Secrets to living a touching life.