ADMISSIONS! ADMISSIONS!! ADMISSIONS!!!
THE CATHOLIC INSTITUTE AND BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY (CIBT)
2015/2016 ADMISSIONS ARE IN PROGRESS FOR THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMES:
- 1-year Advance Certificate in Religious Studies (CIBT)*
- B.A. in Religious Studies and Church Administration (Univ. of Ghana)
- BSc. in Business Administration (Univ. of Ghana)
- BSc. in Public Administration (Univ. of Ghana)
- BSc. in Computer Science (Univ. of Ghana)
- MBA in Global Entrepreneurship (Catholic Univ. of Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy)
*NOTE: The Advance Certificate in Religious Studies programme is tailored for church workers, catechists, other lay ministers, Religious Brothers and Sisters, lay leaders of church societies as well as individual lay persons who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding of their faith.
LOCATION: Admission Forms for the B.A. and BSc. programmes could be downloaded from the website, www.cibtghana.net, or obtained from the CIBT Administration Block (located behind Ministry of Information and Adjacent to the GNAT Hall, Adabraka – Accra). Admission Forms for the MBA and Advance Certificate programmes should be obtained from the CIBT Administration Block.
DEADLINE: completed application forms should be submitted to Admissions Office, CIBT, by 31st August, 2015.
Enquiries: For any further information you may call: 0200638039 / 0205 4955 89 / 0307-033-547.
Or visit us at our website: www.cibtghana.net . Or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.