CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF ACCRA
MISSION SECURITY SERVICES (MSS)
The Board and Management of MISSION SECURITY wish to thank the Metropolitan Archbishop of the Accra, Most Rev. Charles G. Palmer-Buckle, for his continuous support which has brought us this far. The Board and Management wish further to inform its clients, prospective clients and the general public that due process to receive certification from the relevant authorities is at an advance stage and that sooner than later Mission Security shall begin operations at full swing. Our clients, prospective clients and the general public are therefore to note the following:
- That scrutiny of employees (Guards) shall include a guarantee from their respective Parish Pastoral Councils (P.P.C).
- There shall be due diligence on prospective employees (Guards) to avoid recruiting criminals.
- To assure all and sundry that we would live up to the tenets of Catholicism, viz. dignity, equal opportunity and integrity, to mention a few.
- That we are passionate about helping you build the security you will need on all fronts to prevent criminals’ attempts that will hamper your peace and safety.
- That in our world you always come first in the scheme of affairs. That is why our services will be tailored to meet your every need from strategic to normal security services.
- Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we will partner you to build the security you have always desired.
- That employees (Guards) would be taken through Para Military training, will be well motivated to become a passionate staff that see our clients as themselves.
- We know our success depends on the happiness and satisfaction of our clients!!!
Advertisement towards recruitment of employees (Guards) would be published in the Catholic Standard and on Catholic Digest.
Rev. FR. Dominic AMEGASHITSI